Sunday, August 16, 2009

W.e.e.k.e.n.D

Saturday * Evening @ Pyramid with dear MeiPeng=)
Saturday Nite ! @ Quattro =)
Okay, Well.. Weekend is important for me when I get into working Life :P
15/8- Meet up wif My dear MeiPeng @ Sunway Pyramid.
Wow, almost a month that v din meet up each other, Once v meet up, V non-stop chatting.. Chat & Chat ! We chat about our working stuffs, gossiping and lots lots blablabla ~ & V go for movie..(Forgot wad's the movie name :P) Happy Gai Gai Day ^^
Peng. Will meet u up again nxt week.. Ur birthday cuming soon lor.. YuHuuu !!
Nite times ! - Quattro =) Yea, Party times...
Went Quattro wif a bunch of friends... Was a big gang Yesterday ! Around 30ppl...
Okay, So we enjoy dancing & Chill ! Sweating.. Good ! and I've been forced by sum1 to drink liquior :( Too bad... Reli "Awesome" =.="
Well, Went to Steven Corner after Club ! Eat !
5am - SLeep =)
And so, Thought I can Sleep late on the next day.
Sunday Morning. 8am- Sum1 Calls wake me up and asking me go for movie at 11am. Owh.. really.. Okay, I Have Promised.. Just go ahead ! Nearly fall asleep while watching the Movie :P.. I Watch the movie of Cartoon named (UP).. It's very cute cute cute !!! Awesome =)Lunch & Back to home sweet home =) Yea ! Sleeping times.. Sleeping bugs are hitting me =.="
And now, Waiting for tomorrow and start my works again... Jiayou Kee =)

Who am I ?
Okay, Let's the Pics do the talking :)
More Photos on Facebook SooN ~

Me n PenG *
^^


Galss @ Quattro

Quattro @ 15/8

=)

Mini Black Label ~

Cheers !




The End ~


1 comment:

  1. yeah..kee! finally v get to meet each other and chit chat non-stop..wakaka..d movie name is on his majestry's secret =) hiakhiak...funny ho..wearing mask n laugh in d movie :pp nxt week continue geipo wif u again lu....nice clubing pictures ^^ leng leng..hehe...take gud care and gayao for work together...miss yea *,*

    ReplyDelete