Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy 2010 Chinese New Year !!

I'm Happy with my 2010 CNY because I've taken many leaves and rest for quite many days after I started to work. I'm quite satisfied on it. Well, What I have done during this CNY? Is just eat, travel, hang out, back to my hometown and also Gamble =P=P.. And the first day of CNY was also Valentine's day.. Happy Valentine’s day.. =) =)


And the big happiness in this 2010 CNY for me & our family is having my dear cutie & notty nephew Baby Yuan Kai =) He brings lots of happiness and laughter for our big family =) We love him very very much ^^ Muacks Muacks ^^

Beh Gor Love u so much My Dear Nephew KaiKai =)
Hehe =D

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone !! Wish every1 all the best in the year of Tiger !!
And Let's The Pictures do the talking :) :)







And wish me luck 2 in tiger year ahead and hopes everything goes well & smooth =D
Happy Chinese New Year =D
~* Wei Kee *~
~* Qi Qi *~

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. Siew Pei!! Oh, Thank you Thank You. Cute ho~~ If gt chance come visit him. Let's meet up when free ya girl! =)

    ReplyDelete