Monday, April 19, 2010

My Little Baby MYVI!! =)

Finally, I get my Baby MYVI after 3 months that I have ordered it means I made order b4 CNY. On 7th April Wednesday, I was rushing back home after finished my seminar and my dad was accompany me and heading to Maluri, Cheras to get my car. I was very excited while saw my car and because I’m still don’t dare to drive as I dint drove MYVI b4 so my dad just help me to drive back home. Yippee!!

And I’m just hugging My Dear Nephew KaiKai get into my car and play around when I reached home. He was so happy and keeps holding the starring and press horns. HAHA. NOTTY BOY.

I need to take care of my car as I dint really has my own car b4!

But, have to start loan my car. So T__T
Have a nice day everyone.
*WeiKee*

1 comment:

  1. yoyo! kee kee's lovely baby myvi is on her hand now..wakaka...kee rmb brg me 飘逸 ah =p

    ReplyDelete