Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy 22nd Birthday to Me =)

4th of July *
The only day. The Great and Big Day for Me.
That's my Birthday! =)

How did I celebrate for My day?
It was very special compare to my 21st birthday on last year =P
I was having my home party celebration at my house for my birthday and I have invited all of my relatives and besties and of cause my dear family as well!
Between, My Dear Baby Nephew KaiKai is also one of the main Actor on that nite. HAHA ^0^
My Birthday Party Celebration was GREAT and BLAST! I'm enjoyed in all the times and I have also received many presents from ALL Of "You", Thanks Dearies =)
Thanks for my Aunties for the special secret recipe cake and lastly, Thanks a lot to my dear family whom help me to prepare for the party Especially My Mom and My KaiKai, Thank you very much Mama & KaiKai !! Muacks *love* I couldn't have a great birthday party if without u guys! Thanks a lot!
A great great nite that I have! Love u guys =)
Thanks for all the wishes from u guys too, From Sms, Calls & also FB :)


Here are all the photos :)


Other Progs:

Sunday Nite - Having Birthday Dinner with my dear family @ Kim Gary, Yummy~ A great dinner that I had on my Birthday. Cheers! =)



~ Heading to Genting after My Birthday Party with my Best Buddies. HAHA ^0^ ~




Btw, I'm also went for Library with my dear jimuis on Friday Night and also watching for the 2010 FIFA World Cup football match too. (Brazil Vs Netherlands) and OMG! Brazil Loss!!
And lastly, Congrats to Spain!! The Champion of 2010 FIFA World Cup ~~ !! =)


* Got Surprise from My Colleagues during Friday noon and they bought me a Secret Recipe cake too! Wua~~ Really a Big Surprise for me !! Thanks a lot guys! =) *




Anyway, I had my great Birthday Celebration for this year and I'm cherishing in all the moments!! Thank You!!

Happy Birthday 2 Me.
Wish all my dreams come true.
Thank You.
Hehe.

Love,
WeiKee

Next Station -* Bangkok Trip =)
I'm Cuming!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment