Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Daily Life :)

24 June 09 (Wednesday)
I've woke up late 2day and heading to My College (INTI College) to collect my gown and invitation cards :) Waiting for convocation which held in 10th of July which is Friday that make me frustrated because many of my family members can't take leave to visit me :( Sad Case..
1pm - Lunch With Lim Mei PenG :)
Chit chat and eating.. Too bad she was sick for almost 3 days and quite serious, so we just have a lunch den we leaved and back to our home sweet home :)
4pm- I ter-Slept ! Until 6.30pm oni I wake up ! Haha, but i dreamt Badly !! Hate it !!
I have thought lots of thing recently which make feel uncomfortable and Moody always!! Just a word - UNSTABLE ><
23 June 09 (Tue)
Went Midvalley For shopping With Bro's gf Yng Yng Xiao Jie :) I have bought shoe, skirt and also Shirt !
- The End -

1 comment:

  1. wei wei..kee notty wo...put my full name big big here ho? dun wan choi u lu..blek blek..kee gayao dun tink so much wo~ everythg will b fine de~ ^^ peng alwaz support u here ^.^

    ReplyDelete