Monday, June 22, 2009

HappY PaPa's Day :)

21/6/09 (Sunday) - is Father's day & Grandfather's Birthday :)

Me & My family is having a Great dinner with our beloved Uncles, Aunties, Cousins and also my lovely Grandparents in a Restaurant at Puchong named JAMBO to celebrate father's day and Grandfather's birthday!

Around 6.45pm, Yup, We are heading there and finally meet them at 7.10pm :) V have booked the Karaoke room with two tables inside.. Every one of them is come with their patners and OnlY me Alone: S... After that, we find a place to have a seat :) and... The quite weird feeling is coming to me right now... =p Because.. The table that i sitting there is fixed with 13ppl! And there was 6 couples there (12 ppl) and PLUS me as I'm the only alone with no Partner :( Honestly, the feelings was just ... as I also having my partner previously to having dinner with Relatives =p

At Last, I was also just sitting there and start eating my meals :) First, I was scare that I will feel lonely, Luckily My dear sista who sit beside me is taking care of me with serving food for me, and chit chat to me, love u JIE.. Muaks!!... After few minutes, my cousin bro n her gf only reached! Bit late: P.. And his Gf Lea Yee is also just sit beside and start chit chat with me :) Luckily won’t feel boring... Hehe...

After the eating sessions, the chocolate cake is serving which bought by Cousins and Me and my siblings for every Fathers and Grandfather :) this year we have added up a Daddy which is my Elder Brother as his Baby is delivering soon :P.. So he has upgrade! We sing Birthday song and also Father's day song to them! After the cake, the singing Session (cheong K) is starting right now (the "geng dim") and we gonna BOOM the room with our Heavy Sounds!! OMG: p

They all are very High while singing especially my soon Brother-in-Law (Michael) and my cousin (Leonard)! Every1 is just shouting and shout there and me is busying taking photo and chit chat! HAHA XD..
Every1 is very happy and laugh the whole night especially my Grandparents :) Is really a great Night for every1 and enjoyable :) My moody *mood* have healed bit ... Hehe :P
Around 10.45pm - We Leaved!

Okay, Now let's the Pictures do the Talking (^. ^)

Table 1 > Parents, Grandparents, Uncles, Aunties & Cousins
Table 2 > Couples : 1) Elder Bro & Dai Sou + 2)YnG YnG & Brother

& 3) Michael n Sister


4) Cousin Joyce & Wai Loon (Who are getting marry Nxt Weekend on 27/28 June)

5) LeaYee & Kenneth + Leonard & Sabrina

6) and the only me Alone Kee without Partner :(

Our one of the food on the Night which I likes the Most ! =)

The Birthday and Father's Day Celeb Cake > Fruits Cake
Happy Birthday 2 u *ah Gong*

Lovely Grandparents :)
Happy Father's Day to GorGor,Uncle,Ah Gong & Daddy =)
Cheer !

Sing Sing Sing ! Happy birthday 2 u! Happy Father's day 2 u ! =)


Me n Ma lovely Daddy ! Muaks *

My lovely Sista & Daddy *

Dear Sista & Ah Gong =)

Me & Pretty LeaYee *
My Dearest Sister & Me Kee !


The Gals ~

Michael & JieJie

YnG YnG & 2nd Bro *

My lovely Sister & Bro =)

Dearest Sister n YnG YnG =)
Ooh.. C how Michael Sings... :O

Mama is singing !

Mama n Joyce Hulala !

Leonard Tan ! so Excited? :P

Wow ~

They r looking at?

Busy talking talking and talking !

The Crowd !
At Jambo Restaurant =)


More photos will be uploading in My Facebook :) Check it out !



-The End -

































2 comments:

  1. take it easy my dear mummy...
    life is full of joy n hapiness...
    it will be wat u want it to be =D
    cheer up~
    muacks..
    love u always..

    wuiteng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ma Lovely Daughter =)
    Happy to c ur Comment.. Thx for ur support all the way ya ! I wil try to b cheer up !! Daughter take k too ya.. Will support u always too de =) Muaks.. Luv ya..

    MuMMy Kee ~

    ReplyDelete