Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Happy Full Month to my Little Cutie Nephew Kai Kai :)

2/10/2009

*My Nephew Yuan Kai's Full Month Party & Mooncake Festival* @ My House.

Congrats Congrats to My Elder Brother & Sister-in-law!! Ur Cutie son is 1 month old le =D

Congratulation to Baby Jayden Yuan Kai =)

I was on leave tat day to help up my mom to prepare for the party! We went to Market to buy this & that and rush back home to start clean up the house and prepare the foods.

Around 7pm. The party started! Yeah. And I started to eat and eat!
& The Main Actor KaiKai has reached, We all just stopped eating and run to see him, play with him and keep snap and snapping his pics =) V r all one by one to take photo with him too. Wah, He is Very famous ! hahahaha.. Highlight on that nite. He's super super duper Cute Cute Cute!! His eyes are moving here and there and seem like looking wad v r talking about. So cute! I can't stop looking at him! Whiiii ~ KaiKai has received lots of presents too. Envy envy =p

After the meals, we played TangLung! Lantern Festival. On fire dere too :P
We were enjoyed That Nite =) Nice & perfect! & thx to my dear Jimui YeeHooi attended to the party too! Hehe.

Congratulation to My brother & Sister-in-Law and also Their Little son and My Nephew YuanKai !! =) You're adorable!

Muaks <3

1 comment:

  1. cutie and leng cai kai kai, happy full month to u! muakss....d famous baby ^^ hw i wish i can attend d party n play wif d baby...paiseh ah kee..tat day nid to bek early after wrk....nxt time let me kacau ply d baby wo :p
    Congrats to ur bro and dai sou =)

    ReplyDelete