Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Happy Wedding to My Dearest Sister & Brother-in-Law

24.10.09

Congratulation to my dearest sister & brother-in-law!! Happy Happy Wedding to Felicia & Michael =)


It's my sister & brother-in-law's Big Big Day!! They got married!! I'm really too excited to announce!! Their wedding dinner was held at Jaya Palace, PJ. My sister and all of us were woke up very early that day and prepare up! I & My Sister & YngYng were heading to the restaurant at 3.30pm. V done decorations, prepare up & also make up!!

My Sister was super super Pretty & Gorgeous and My Brother-in-Law was also super super Handsome & Smart on that nite !! The Actor & Actress =D

And The Dinner was started at 8.30pm!! Yeah.. Welcome the Parents & the Groom & Bride =) I was so so touch and felt happy to them. Happy Happy (^. ^)

I was super super Busy and running here and there in all the way with my high heel.. =p
The Animation Slide Show which done by my sis is super attractive and all the guest was just stare on it !! And I'm the one who helping my sis to click the show =D
Btw, there are also 3 of my friends doing their singing performance!


The Overall of the dinner is just awesome! =)

Ard 11.30pm, the dinner was end. 12am- V back to home sweet home & started to prepare for tommorow!

25.10.09 *

The Early Morning, 6.30am ! I woke up!... Forcing my sis to wake up too... HAHA XD..
All My Sister's Jimuis reached at 8am. They are preparing things for "playing" the Groom. My Brother-in-Law.. Haha!

10am - The Party Started! The Groom was reached. And he started to try his way to challenge with all the jimuis to get into my Sister. Hehe. We all are just shouting and laughing in all the way! Finally, he has reached his way to meet My Dearest Sister. Congratulation =)


And then *Tea Session* *Photo Session*

The Last Destination. My Sister & Brother-in-Law's Sweet House. V eat, chit-chat ! And The Bride & Groom were just continuing busy.

Last, when I wanna back home. I'm really Really wanna cry. My Tears gonna drop. Because I will be very very miss My Sister. I'm really really Miss Her! T.T .. I'm not get use of sleeping alone in all the way now.. My Family all are super miss My Sister too.. *.* Jie.... T.T Faster back home visit us when u free =)...

The Precious Moment is end up with romance & full of happiness! Once again, Congratulation and Happy Wedding to My Dearest Sister Felicia & Brother-in-Law Michael =) Cheers!!


* Sweet Moment *

No comments:

Post a Comment