Monday, October 19, 2009

Go WeiKee Go !

I'm so so so Busy and tired recently, but I am enjoy it!


My Cutie Baby Nephew is so so so cute!! I am just love him very much.! Muakcs *
And I'm busy in helping up my sister to prepare her wedding party & Dinner =) -I've bought an Adorable Ferris Wheel for my sister as her wedding presents. She was so surprise & happy when I gave her bcoz she does'nt know that I will buy for her. hehe =D -
[My Weekdays* =D]

Here are few photos of Cutie KaiKai =)

Little Jayden KaiKai ^.^


Cutie Cute!!! =D


Continue...

Last Fri dated 16th Oct: Colleagues' Birthday Celebration @ Bangsar =) & YeeHooi Comes Find me after work and we went for movie and dinner! After that, v heading to Damansara To have a tea wif Pooi Mun @ Old Town, Jaya One ! And finally, we saw the fireworks. *Deepavali*.. Well, Is nice too ^.^


Saturday. Deepavali Day * As Usual, I went for shopping with MeiPeng @ 1u again. I bought a shirt and some hair clips! =) and v got our McD for our lunch! So at nite, I have to rush for 2 parties. 2 of my secondary friends invited me to go for their birthday party in the same day, so, I promised them. Well, it’s really and quite rush for me to go for two places. Driving is tiring ~ :S So, I reached home in quite late times. Sleeping bugs hitting me badly! I'm just on9 while and go to the bed and SLEEP!!! GoodNite =)


Sunday. Family Day! We were having our Bak Kut Teh for our breakfast. It’s Nice! After Breakfast, Facial times @ Kelana Jaya. As Usual, Dinner time and I followed my Brother & YngYng went to MidValley (Which is my Working Places) to shop for smth and v bck to home sweet home ard 11pm =)


These are my Weekend!! Actually is not very special. But I'm just Like That =)

I'm Looking forward to My Sister Wedding Party & Dinner on cuming weekends!!!!!! Happy * Yippe!!



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment