Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Cutie NepheW BabY BoY =)

Sunday *

Morning > Mom wake me up & ask me to fetch her to pasar To buy something for my daisou as we have received her calls that she is get ready to deliver her baby soon at Hospital :)
And my head bang Badly to the signboard when I walk to car after shop in market. Is so painful And I really Cried T.T.. Luckily no bleeding and just bit "bengkak". I'm still in pain now T.T

Evening *

We are on our way to Hospital and nervous too and finally v have received My bro calls said tat Daisou had delivered their baby.. And super cute =) Wheee **

I ran into hospital and visit them ! My Daisou was resting there as she is really tired. Bro tired as well as he stayed at hospital the whole day.. And I saw the baby! My Nephew ! Wiiiii~~~ Is very very cute =) Every1 is just looking at him! Happy Happy * (^.^)
Baby Borned at 6th of September 2009 * 8.53pm * 3.11kg @ SJMC =)


Congratulation to My Brother & Sister-in-Law =)

Little Baby Boy & Me (^.^)

My Cutie Nephew =)


AhHhhh.. so cute!! =)

My Super Duper Cutie Nephew =)


Little Kai Kai =)

2 comments:

  1. hehe! cutie baby~ veri cuteeeee!! welcome to the world, little baby boy =) congrats to kee's bro n dai sou~ kee nxt time open eye big big O.O like tis dun bang sth le...blek....take gud care yah...^^

    ReplyDelete