Tuesday, September 22, 2009

B.u.sss.ii..eee ! * Raya Days*

Wuu ~ Seems long time din update my blog. Due to my busy schedules :P..
Okay. Try to summarize it :)

Sorry for my broken english yea ;p

Thur : Great times Tea with Mun @ Jln Ipoh :)

Fri : Syok times shopping with Mom and aunts after work @ Midvalley.. & also my working area :)

Sat: again Great Times shopping with YeeHooi @ Bangsar !
Dinner with my dearie secondary sch Jimuis *Belinda, SuMin & CheeLin* @ Pyramid :)

Sun: - Yeah ! Went to My brotha house to See My Cutie Nephew KaiKai !! Miss him so much !! He's so cute & Smile at me =) btw, He's Naughty too.. Haha =D - Looking forward to his full month party Nite (^.^)
Noon * - MidValley * cut hair *.. (^.^)
Nite > - Okay, and Attend colleagues' wedding dinner @ Bukit Raja, Klang ~
& Received Peng's msg.. She got smth to do and cant meet up with me .. *sobs*.. Nvm... Still got other days :)...

Mon :~ Breakfast with lovely daddy mummy :) & Send sister's wedding dinner invitation card to relatives ~
* We went to See our KaiKai again !! =) *
* MidValley again.. :P.. Shoppiing with Dear Mama *
= Dinner time =

Tue : Photo Shooting Session :) and 2nd round *Pavilion* with my dearie Belinda :).. Farewell for her.. She gonna bck to UK for her studies.. *sobs* All the best to u Babe !

&
-Home sweet home - Sleeping bugs hit me badly ! -
Nite : Thian Hou Templer.. *pray pray* =)

Yea. Thats it. I wonder wad I have done in this Holiday? :P Wondering....

2 comments:

  1. waw...kee got so many activities! hehe...so enjoy ur holiday lu...happy holiday for u^^ paiseh kee suddenly cant out wif u tat day...promise gai gai wif u tis sat~ hiak hiak....waiting for it=) see u soon...take k kee ^6^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. peng..noleh.. All also shopping oni de.. Nth else i hav done.. seems useless ho:P.. haha.. yalor, wanna punish u liao.. :P Punish u this sat muz go out wif me n geipo wif me!! hehe.. okok.. c u on sat de ^^ take care too arr peng.. Miss ya.. Meet u soon=)

    ReplyDelete