Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Little Little Little Things (^.^)

Busy & Continue Busy. I have been out for every day after work during weekdays. Exhausted. But Is Okay for me! bcoz can c My cutie Nephew KaiKai :) He's so CUTE!!! Let's See my Cutie Baby Nephew Again (^.^)

Baby Boy Kai Kai :)

We Love You ! Muaks *

So Cute ^^

He Is so adorable ! My Brother & Sister-In-Law's Cute Baobei =)

* and Wanna Congrats to Yng Yng's Brother too, Her sister-in-law was just gave birth on 090909 ! Welcome a new baby Boy to the world ! =) *

Members Increase in Haw Family :)

.Daily Daily.

-Went Dinner wiv Pooi Mun Mun @ McD, Tuesday-

-Pray Pray @ Thean Hou Templer-

- Again Mun Mun Come MidValley and look for me after Work & We went to KIMGARY (Dinner) & Shopping! & Movie Finally (Laughing Gor) -

And now, get into working again.

GoodLuck every1 =)

1 comment:

  1. cutie baby wif d doggie...cute! hehe..i wan curi his doggie le...:p enjoy ur busy week ya ,kee~ take gud care ...wish u get well soon...stop coughing...^^ miss yea

    ReplyDelete