Sunday, September 27, 2009

O.u.t.i.n.g.

I'm super tired after the weekend :S & Finally and sadly. I got sick!
Coughing in almost one month that haven recovers yet. Now + Flu and sore Throat. and now I've my sexy voice and duck Sound :p.

I've went to One U shopping & Movie on Saturday wif My dear Jimui MeiPeng =) Again we have uncountable topics to chat! Non-Stop talking! What’s the next? I’m going to Korean Restaurant to having dinner with dear YeeHooi & Shally. After dinner, we were heading to ZOUK & also FUTURE! ;).. Okay. That nite was not bad for me.

Sunday is my favourite family day! We went to See our cutie KaiKai =) He's so so cute that I can't stop looking at him! He's so adorable! Btw, he's naughty too! haha... Looking forward to his full month party =)
- So, we also went to MidValley to shop while - (^.^)
Cause of not feeling well. I'm meeting wif "zou gong" in the noon :P
And dinner dinner !

Hpmm... I'm not feeling well & hard to talk wif my sexy voice. HELP!!

Wish me get well soon :)

&

Get ready for the coming events:) huhu..

* Baby Nephew Yuan Kai Full month Party*

* Mama's Birthday Celebrations *

* Sister's Wedding > Hen's nite, Dinner, Party & etc *

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment