Tuesday, September 22, 2009

S.u.d.d.e.n.l.y

Suddenly. I got the feeling to post this.
My feeling now is really like "rojak". Really. & don't know how to describe it.
I'm really not strong at all ! I'm just weak in all the way ~
That's it.

Still remember How stubborn and fius I am previously towards family & Loves one. Bad? Yes I am. =D .. Because I'm too pampered by family lor.. lolx.. Coz I'm the youngest in the family.. forever little girl :) btw, I've changed. Isit? =p

Every1 asked me why always write those sad sad things in my blog. Because.. erm..
I'm really not good at all mar.. How to write those good things? =D
the words of Give up in mind spinning around for a long time. I'm still considering about it. Whether to give up ornot. So? I don't know. I does smth that sum1 forever don't know. It's Lucky? But would'nt know *.*

Realize smth. So. Shud I give up? I'm just a loser. Smth Canot Share. Is? =p
Okay. Wad am I writing about huh? =D
My Mind kena Boom lar!!!! help !!


Therefore.

Best Wishes for me Always (^.^)

2 comments:

  1. kee is our princess and bao bei daughter...but u r stil the guai guai kee as always~ muakss...i m sure u can make ur own decision de...vicky haw wei kee muz jia you jia you!! take ur time to tink wisely for ur decision....peng owes support u here ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea peng. Peng oso a little gal wat. hehe. Peng also vr vr da guai! I always say tat to her:). Sure gt many lengzai waiting for u de oh.. hehe.. Ya, hope i can make decision soon! dun make me suffer again. okok! jiayou jiayou! Tq peng =). U too arr.. Kee forever support u too de !! Gayao !!

    ReplyDelete