Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1st July 09 (MidValley Day !)

Finally & So fast, June has end and July is started ! Tat's means, my birthday gonna reach soon. But my feeling is just Not reli excited Yet :)
2day.. I went to MidValley with my Jimui MeiPenG =)
1st, because we r too hungry so we heading to Sushi King to have our Brunch ! After That, we start our journey ! SHOPPING!! The MeiPeng was buy buy buy and continue buying many many things seems like everything is Free ! haha.. Me not too bad also, have bought something to myself :)
The Most Happiest thing! MeiPeng hav bought me a Birth Present!! What is that? *secret* I like it vr much, Thank You PenG ! Muaks *
b4 we leaving.. We have bought a bear to each other as for Convocation =) Nice & Cute ..
And Ard 4.30pm, we leaved ! bck to home sweet home =)
Life is getting more & more tough now and I was suffering for something again & again..
I'll try my best to go tru it ! Thanks every1 =) Countdown .. 4 more days to go --> (4th July 2009)
-The End-

4 comments:

  1. ah kee~ finally i can post comment lu...hehe..happy happy~
    yeah..happy shopping day~
    kee, i din simply spend wo..i bought d thg tat i nid oni..blek..
    hope u like the present that i give u ar~ muz use it alwaz ^^ thx thx for d convo bear too~ appreciate it veri muchieee~ waiting for ur bday ~ count down 2 days ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting waiting~
    tmr tmr~
    muahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, Peng! Finally can post comment to me le.. Yeah Yeah ! Ya, reli a Crazy Shopping day ! oh, yaya, i noe u din simply spend oh.. But u bought many.. wow... Yea peng.. I like it vr much !! I sure wil use it everyday :P.. Noprob wo.. thx for ur convo bear bear too ^^.. Waiting for nxt fri yea n tmr !! Haha... Tq Tq !..

    Hey.. My daugther Teng ! haha.. Yea, is tmr ! 1 more day to go !! haha.. c u 2mr wo.. 730pm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah~ 2mr is ah kee's big day lu~ waitinggggg ^.^

    ReplyDelete