Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friday !

I'm Great!
Never Wake up earlier for long time dy.
2day, I wake up at 83oam :) Because I wanna acc My mom go Pasar Pagi.
Bought 2 T-shirts, Guess how much it is? Is CHEAP!!
Den Follow mum walk here & dere to buy daily Ingredients, Vege & meats for Our dinner everyNite:) Thx so much to my mum who always ready great dinner for us everynite with buying things in pasar pagi everyweek T.T.. We luv u mom.. Muaks !
And so, We ate our breakfast There and buy some fruits. My favourite !! Longan :) hehe...
1030am- We Leaved !
I sleep like a pig whn I reached home :P
Nite Times- suddenly feel wanna eat MCD, so ask my mum & YngYng acc me heading to MCD at Seksyen 14 to have our supper There. I Have ordered McChicken.. Yummy :)
end of Friday ~

- GAMBATEH -

4 comments:

  1. wah..kee 1st time wake up early go pasar wo..clap clap for u^^ guai guai lui =)
    yeah..my favourite longan too!! i wan to eat!yummy..hehe...kee enjoy sleep for one more week..then nxt month nid to start wrking life lu..hiak hiak....McD!! im loving it~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap tshirt? how much ar? kee got so many baju eh...stop stop shopping lu..ur cupboard going to boom boom boom le :pp

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. Oh, got went b4 de, juz long long time ago..blek.. coz cant wake up.. :P.. Clap clap.. Yeah ! guai ho.. Yea, longan! v get to eat 2gtr.. hehe.. yummy.. Yalor, reli muz enjoy the rest week.. going to work le.. Hmm.. Scare... Ya ! Mcd ! V go eat again one day k? hehe.. Take k peng^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe.. yaya, vr vr cheap.. 5 bucks per one :).. where got? T-shirt vr less :P. Ya, i wanna boom it ma.. hehe!

    ReplyDelete