Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chit Chat * Ain't Gossip :P

2day 2day & 2day...
I went for lunch at ss2 Wong Kok Char Chan Teng with my "kai Lui" Wendy WuiTenG at 1pm..
We ssittt down, and order. Meal Served, Eats. Eat n eat n Chit Chat. Chat & Chat.

Topic 1: About Career & Studies
Topic 2: About Our friends
Topic 3: About My birthday Laz Laz Laz Week :)
Topic 4: Gals' talk, Bout Love Relationship> My problems T.T
Topic 5: Studies again :P
Topic 6: Pay for the bill!!!

When v see the times, Wow ! Is 5.20pm. V hav stayed dere ard 4 hours more :) And so, we stop chatting & shop for Cloths. Finally & Last, I end up wif buying a skirt & two mini tupperware :) It's Great... 6pm - We Leaved !!

~ Unpredictable ~ Life is HARD .

2 comments:

  1. waw...kee shopping and buy skirt again..ur cupboard going to boom le lu...hehe...chat so many thg wo..i oso wan to geipo :pp waiting for d day v yam cha again ^^ miss u =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. so ngam ss2 dere got some boutiques let me shop & waste money again :P.. Yaya, gonna boom liao.. Yaya, waiting for the yamcha day again n v muz geipo again oh.. Miss u too peng =)

    ReplyDelete