Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back From Tanah Merah Site' C =)

Tiring Day *

9am- Alarm Ring! Wake up wake up! Prepare...

Heading to Subang AC & eating alone @ Asia Cafe due to my parents were rushing to Meet my Brother so cant acc me. They keep asking me, you ok? are you ok to stay here alone while waiting ur frens? Haha.. Lovely daddy & Mummy ^^
1030am-Okay, get into frens' car and start our journey to Tanah Merah Site' C to visit my Foster Parents. Long time no see !

1130am- Reached ! Met them! They was happy while saw me and I'm happy as well.

And so, my foster parents were asking me: "Eh? your Boyfriend Got come or not?" I was.. Errr..
They Don't know my thing.. I'm juz answer it and tel the truth :( Seriously, I Know they will ask once I reach. Honestly, I was sad while they asking me, coz... T.T

It's okay, Den v started to chit-chat, chatting chatting chatting !! and they brought me to eat nice foods.. eat n eat ! I'm reli eat like a pig dere! Delicious !! Juz dun k my health and continue to eat :P... And I take a nap over my foster parents' House (Living Room :P), Coz I reli Kenot "tahan".. Too tired..
Wake Up !! Dinner... Yummy :) My Foster Mom Have cooked my favourites Vegetables and Chickens for me !! Thank you :)
6.30pm- We Leaved ! Back to KL...

8.30pm- KFC with friends... Chit-Chat (IQ).. Lame :P
10pm- Reached ! Home Sweet Home !
Here r some pictures :)




I'm tired actually * Thought of many sad things inside the car :S


Good Nite Every1 !

1 comment:

  1. bao bei princess wait alone wo..sure ur parents worry lu...hehe..kee, i understd ur feeling de..don't tink about the past ya..nxt time u muz brg a leng cai and gud bf bek to meet ur foster parents o..look forward ah..^^ they all treat u so nice ler..cook all ur favourite food..kee muz alwaz go bek visit them le..
    welcome bek to kl~ ur home sweet home =)

    ReplyDelete