Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Outing *

Morning > Acc Mom go pasar Pagi Again. Mom was "bok meng" buy things again.. Haha..

Ard 9am- We Leaved ! I sleep again Whn i reached home :P.. Tired...

And so, I sleep until 12pm, SHOCK!! I'm late! I gonna wake up and run to the toilet & prepare for outing later at PYRAMID. The 18th RS' Education Group gathering (1.30pm)

Luckily, I have used around 15minutes to prepare myself and ready for outing & we reached dere ard 1pm, It's too early :P.. Okay, so we having our Lunch @ T.G.I. FRIDAYS :) Here is the pic :) oni 5 of us and 4 was absence...




5pm- We Leaved!


When I reach home, Mum was asking me. "You wan go hospital with me to visit the Uncle or not?" Okay, So I just follow my mom go.

8pm- Dinner


9pm- Back!

9.30pm- Reach home sweet home * Watching Astro Talent Competition !

Congratulations MIN ! U r faboulous & Greats !

=2mr will Back to Tanah Merah Site'C to visit my foster parents=

Long time No see ^^



Are there always a rainbow appear after the storm? I was Suffering =.=

3 comments:

  1. happy gathering with RS group =) nice picture ^^
    i couldn't watch d Astro talent competition..yerr..sad sad >.< kee enjoy visit ur foster parents ah..waiting for ur updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Happy :) Tq tq peng.. I'm fat T.T..
    Oh, nvm peng. i tel u the results.. hehe.. And how was tat competition.. Dun sad peng...
    Hehe.. ya, bck frm dere le.. I'm goin to update now le ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..u'r welcome kee..yeah..muz tell me d result wo..i read frm d newspaper like veri gan cheong wo..d janice suddenly nt feeling well ho? i jz read ur update le..nice nice RS on day trip :)

    ReplyDelete