Monday, July 27, 2009

Scam CALL !!!

SCARY !!

There was a phone call scam. Getting red and heard about this kind of cases from newspaper and radio before, but could'nt imagine it was really happen to my family in this morning which makes me feel SCARY !! They are using the Terrible Ways to cheat peoples !! WTH !! SH*T !!

Today was a very frightening morning for me. In da early morning, I heard my mom was talking in phone and sounds frighten!! My mom was Keep repeating the word > "Plz dun punish my son, Plz Dun Hurt my Son, PLZ DON'T!! Why You all punish him till keep bleeding? Plz DON'T!! And I know something had happened to my Elder Brother! My Tears Really DROP!! My mom was super super super extremely WORRY!! Actually is a phone Scam Call !! It's Con MAN!! Terrible! Me & my mom was worrying and thinking what to do now. They ask my mom not to report to police & Cannot tel others, otherwise they will hurt my Brother badly!! However, the con man heard my voice, he was asking my mom whos' that? Your Daughter? How old r she? STUPID DE!! They afraid I will go Report..

Actually is my mum received the scam call from the con man and saying:" Ur son now with us, he was someone guarantor, and now u need get ready 60k to save your son, otherwise we will hurt your son very very badly!" And they did pass the phone to my brother and talk with my mum :" Mum, please help me, they keep punish me, very painful!". The voice was exactly same as my brother voice. So, My mom just Run & Drive out alone to save my Brother & ask me Don't Follow. Can u Guys imagine How scare are me? And so, I was scare & Don't know what should I do Now, I was calling to My sister with shivering voice & I'm Really crying non-stop while talking to my Sister, I was Stunt !! Keep asking my sister what we should do now? I'm alone at house, Mama have went out to save my gohgoh. How? I'm scare, Don't Know Mama n gohgoh Save or Not. After the conversation with my sister, I was just sitting in my living room and stunt There!!Minutes ago, I have received my Mom's call, My mom said Everything is fine now, Don't Worry, It's just a scam CALL!! Fiu... I'm reli reli... T.T.. Okay, and I have stopped crying...

Because, my mum was stunt and without figure out and seek for other opinion, she was immediately went to the bank and follow the instrution that what the con man asking to do. They are very smart as in threaten my mum hang off the house phone and on my mum handphone all the while so that their can keep contact with my mum and nobody could try to reach my mum and avoid my mum to call anyone for help as well. They did mention do not try to call anyone by letting 3rd party know or else my brother will get in trouble. Normally, whoever parents heard of this case, surely will selfless and do whatever the con man want it.

While the journey driving to bank and my mum was nearly wanted to withdraw the money, but at the moment she was calm down and THINK TWICE, while come into concerning about money.. there might a scam.
Meanwhile, the con man talk to my mum asking whether have taken out the money. Being smart this time, my mum ask them :" WHAT IS MY SON NAME", they couldn't answer at all and keep ignore the question. It seems doesnt work for them. So, very confirm this is a SCAM. End up the call by scolding them badly.

So, my mum try to reach my brother hand-phone, but couldn't get him and start guessing will the con man interupt my brother hand-phone keep engaged so that will make the story look real? Again my mum try to reach him again, Thanks god, my brother pick up the phone finally, saying he is working in office safely right now".

Just wanted to share with everyone about this case which happen to my family, it could happen to others people too, but please aware and have to be calm down. REMEMBER to get your relatives and family members office contact number incase the victim hand-phone been interrupted. Hopefully all the con man get arrest as soon as possible to avoid cheating more people.


- I have stunt the whole day -
- It's reli Frighten me ! -
- Do take good care every1 -

7 comments:

  1. kee...i am sorry to hear that..luckily everyone is safe and fine now...scary scary...hope that everyone will be more alert and becareful...take care kee...dun scare ah..everythg is over now...stay calm and rest more ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear dat kee ..
    luckily every1 is safe ...
    so scary ...
    take k girl ..

    Maya +_=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Peng & Maya :) Reli thx so much for ur concern ya.. Ya, every1 is safe now.. Reli scary nowadays.. U all with ur family muz bcfrul & alert to it oh ^^ Take k gals.. Tq :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.....that really happen???
    so scary ..........
    but thank god that nothing bad happen....
    but how they manage to get your mum's hp number and house numbers as well???
    so smart!!! do reseach before acting....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Elle, Ya, Reli oh.. So Scary MAN...
    Ya, luckily nth happen n every1 safe..THX GOD..
    Oh, v oso duno how they get our house num.. Scary, N bcoz they wan contact wif my mom while mom goin bank, so they nit my mom hp's num.. STUPID DE THEM!! Yea, I oso feel they gt do research mayb.. U & ur family oso muz bcfrul and alert it oo :) Nowadays vr scary & Danger.. Take k arr gal ~ TQ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kee...

    This has happened to me too.. i got post it in facebook...i think you didn't see it...they call my mom and tell her.. they d kidnapped ur daughter and luckily so ngam i cal bk home that day and get to double check my sis condition..my dad jux wanted to bank in to them and damm lucky i managed to stop it... now Malaysia keep happened this le...really scary... my the friend oso kena this type of phone call...

    -M.Yin-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey MunYin. Ya, I remember. I got saw u post in ur Status too. Oh I c. Wow, they all likes to call those Aunties or MoMs. Terrible de ho.. Yalor, luckily u call bck n stop it.. Actually i oso noe all this kind of cases b4 it's reli happen to me, but when its reli happen, I Can't think anything & Blur :P.. Tot is True..Ya, My mom at last oso din bank in.. Coz v noe is a scam call!! Yea, reli keep happened this in M'sia now. Many types of LIAR.. Yalor, Seems many ppl kena.. Ur frens oso ho.. some of my relatives kena too.. Scary!! So now reli Muz take Care & Becareful oh.. All The Best in ur Final Exam ya gal =)

    ReplyDelete