Monday, July 13, 2009

U n S t a B L e T . T

Unstable is the word that always be with me. This is the main word, But how is the sub words? It's reli many... Hurt, disappointed, Hopeless, Sadness, Weak & lot Lots that undescriable :(
I'm a weak Girl and No confidence at all in LOVE ~ Really no1 that could...erm...
Although ord pass a year, But I does always thinking the same things.. Repeat & Repeat in my mind.. Is just I din show out and keep it myself always which caused me Suffer Always T.T.. No1 will Know, Really No Ones especially Main characters...
I Does Sacrificed, I does.. I"ve Tried my best, I had ! I have done and Try my Best to do Everything that I can, But, stil the same.. And summore plus a word (HURT) :(
It's too many things that I hardly express Now, and nth much I can Do for now. I'm really tired and seriously sick now :( Tears always with me and I couldnt write much right know. Just a word. HURT .. Alrite :) I'm not lucky as others 4ever !!
Trying to go tru tis and the Difficult lifes ... GAMBATEH VickY !!
end end end !!!

2 comments:

  1. 加油加油!!
    慢慢来~相信你自己一定可以的!!
    kee kee 加油 =)
    peng support u owesss ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. Okay peng, although i'm not brave enough.. Sry to make u Frustrated.. blek..
    Ya, wil jiayou always !! thx for ur support arr :) hehe.. Take care peng ^^

    ReplyDelete