Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Convocation To Me * Ms. Vicky ~


10th July 2009 (Friday) Convocation Day @ INTI UC, Nilai




It's another Big Day ! My Convocation Day.. Yeah.. Reached ! First, Wanna congrate to all my Jimuis, Classmates, Coursemates and Schoolmates who have also Graduated :)


2day, is the day that I got My result, Cert and everything in my studies.Finally, I've graduated and completed my studies in my Life ~I'm feel so touch whn I receive all the wishes and Presents like flowers & Bears.

And I would like to Thx to all of my family members, cousins, Aunts and all my beloved friends who came to My Convo to visit me, Thx for all da wishes, Presents too :) I do appreciate It Lots ^^ Muaks *

I will move on to my future now & all the best to me !! Cheers !

Vicky ~

2 comments:

  1. kee kee~ happy graduation day!! congrats!! muakss muakss ^^thanks for ur cutie graduation bear too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PenG PenG ... Happy Graduation to u too ^^ Congratulations... Hehe.. Thx for ur Cutie Bear and wishes too !! Muaks Muaks.. Miss ya PenG =)

    ReplyDelete